Sunday, July 15, 2007

MLK Day '08


The 2007-08 Bruins schedule was released this week, and as I do every year, I scrolled to a Monday in mid-January (MLK Day) to see who the Bruins were playing in the annual matinee game I have been at for the last five seasons (during the lockout, the trip shifted to a high school game in Glastonbury, CT). To my incredible disappointment there is no game on Monday, January 21, 2008. I checked the schedule again after confirming this was indeed the date of the holiday, it was and there was still no game. I've been checking for 3 days and have now resigned myself to the fact a game isn't going to appear. Thanks for another disappointment Bruins!
P.S. The Xavier schedule makers definatlety need to schedule a game for 1:00 on Monday, January 21, just throwing it out there.

No comments: