Saturday, August 11, 2007

Random Wrap-up

This is my last post for a little while. I will be be away from tommorow (sunday) until this friday, therefore you will have to get your Bruins tidbits elsewhere. Since many of this sites readers will be on the trip with me, it may not be an issue. I leave you in the capable hands of Lyle Richardson of Spector's Hockey, who covers all the bases. I leave you till next weekend with a few random notes.

* Mike Milbury will be a NESN TV analyst next season, taking the position vacated by Tom Fitzgerald who has accepted a position with the Pittsburgh Penguins.

*THE CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS HAVE DEALT FORWARD RADIM VRBATA TO THE PHOENIX COYOTES IN EXCHANGE FOR CENTRE KEVYN ADAMS.

*Scott Fitzgerald (New England H.S. and College), Wayne Smith (Ontario and Quebec), Alexei Dementiev (Russia), Grant Sonier (North America and Europe), and John Weisbrod (US minor leagues) are all joining the Bruins scouting staff this season.

No comments: