Sunday, September 16, 2007

Summer(s over) Camp

Wow, I havent written anything in a long time. I've been really busy, and as a result the site has been neglected...sorry. Camp has opened since the last time I wrote. Today, the Bruins rookie team played a game in Shelton, CT. Being a CT resident I caught the beginning of the game, and I was very impressed, especially with Tuukka Rask and Milan Lucic. Rask looked solid during his time in net, though he wasnt tested that often. Lucic looked like a really dominant big man. He dominated a fight towards the end of the game (so I heard from a friend who was there to the end)

* One interesting note: the Bruins have invited Glen Metropolit to camp on a tryout basis. Glen is much better than candidates from the last couple years (ie. Billy Tibbetts) and unlike many non-roster guys, with a strong camp, Metropolit just might make the roster.

* If you havent checked out NHL 08 yet, you need to. It is a great game, especially for PS3. One issue I had with the game is Tim Thomas has a skill rating of only 78, give Boston's real number one goalie a littlw love, but really check this game out.

No comments: